Dover Hall was pleased to host Capital One's IT Department for their Employee Appreciation Spring Fling. This group of Capital One Employees enjoyed a relaxing day on the grounds of Dover Hall. They played games, like corn hole and enjoyed food from several local food trucks.
The IT Department works hard all year long and log in lots of community service hours. Capital One as a group strives to complete over 1,000,000 volunteer hours each year and the IT Department have carved a large dent in that goal.
The following Richmond Organizations & Businesses helped with this event.
· Virginia FIRST demo’d their robotics: www.virginiafirst.org
· Communities in Schools: www.communitiesinschools.org
· FeedMore – Central Virginia Food Bank: www.feedmore.org/food-bank
· RichTech – www.richtech.com
· FM Stereo – www.web.richmond.k12.va.us/fma