Chef Glenn Hooper originally pursued a degree in computer science before changing directions for culinary arts - and boy, aren't we glad! You might recognize the name Chef Glenn Hooper from our popular Alfresco & Fireside dinner series. He has crafted the menu's for all of our dinner series, all of which have been SOLD OUT. A man of few words who tends to shy away from public speaking, rather lets his culinary creations do the talking for him. Here are some fun facts to get to know Chef Glenn Hooper:
1) When did you know you wanted to become a Chef? I was in college and I started to experiment with the chemistry of food. When I saw there was a real science behind it, I knew I could make it a career.
2) If you could live in any other country for 2 years, where would you go? Japan
3) What's your favorite flavor of Pringles? Sour Cream & Onion
4) The one big splurge kitchen appliance everyone should have in their kitchen? Vitamix
5) If you had to eat one dish every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Enchiladas
Don't miss Chef Glenn Hooper's next culinary creation at our Alfresco & Fireside August Dinner series on August 18th. Click here for tickets and more information.